Custom Millwork and Cabinetry Products and Services in Burnaby, BC
Whether you want to install new custom kitchen cabinets or are interested in simply upgrading the facing of your existing bathroom vanity, our team at Custom Craft Cabinets & Millwork is here to help. We provide a full range of custom cabinetry products and services to help you achieve the look you’re going for.
Custom cabinetry and kitchen products
We manufacture most of our products in house, so you know you’re getting high-quality craftsmanship on every piece. Our products include:
- Boxes: We manufacture our boxes in house with quality prefinished plywood. All standard boxes have 5/8″ sides and solid 1/2″ backs. Advantages of plywood are better moisture resistance, screwability, lighter weight, and in our opinion, more aesthetically pleasing. We are also happy to comply with more specialty green and LEED specific materials, such as FSC-certified wood.
- Drawers: We offer standard, metal, and dovetail drawers. All of our drawers are supplied with soft closing slides complete with lifetime warranty on the hardware.
- Doors: We are familiar with all types of wood species, laminates, veneers, etc. We offer all styles of doors, from high-gloss slab to decorative wood.
- Hardware: We offer all the up-to-date handles, slides, and storage systems from various manufacturers, including Richelieu and McKillican. We can also supply other accessories, such as range hood fans.
- Countertops: We very often handle the countertop material for our kitchens and vanities. We are well versed in stone, quartz, and laminate options, among others. Please enquire about the benefits and prices of all our options.
- Mantles and bar tops: We carry natural BC pine slab available in custom sizes and thicknesses, perfect for mantles and bar tops.
Our custom cabinetry and millwork services
We provide a full range of custom cabinetry and millwork services, walking with you from the design phase all the way through the finished product. Our custom cabinetry and millwork services include:
- Design services: We offer consultations, space planning, interior design, drawings, and some project management to help you design the kitchen of your dreams. We can also work with existing blueprints to carry out a vision you already have laid out.
- Refacing: Need an update? If your cabinet boxes are in good shape and you are happy with the layout, ask us about changing the doors only. We can also refinish existing doors to change the colour.
- Installation: We have professional and highly skilled installers to handle all cabinet and millwork projects.
- Finishing: Sanding and staining is done in house by hand to create that richer texture. We also have a spray booth for our paints and lacquers. All our doors our hung to dry in the shop to complete off-gassing and alleviate odours from the job site.